Over the past several weeks I have bid farewell to three very different and very wonderful woman, the world is certainly poorer at their loss. I can look back at the lives of these three women and learn a lot just from the memory of them;
- Vulnerability, it's ok to depend on someone else.
- Joy in life, to always look on the bright side.
- To be gentle and kind.
- Service, when you're having a bad day, look around you and help someone else in need.
- Believe in happy endings.
- Don't give up easily, in fact don't give up at all, always pick yourself up with grace and If you can, help someone else up on your way.
- Honesty is always the best policy, with others and yourself, in this manner it does not matter so much what others think of you as what you think of yourself.
- Find joy in your motherhood, be proud of being able to bear children, love them no matter what, thats what we are born to do.
- Lift each other as friends as sisters and as fellow women.
- Stand up for what you love, live what you believe in.
Well its just a short post tonight but I want to leave you with this song from Alicia Keys...
Never forget, just like these three awesome women... we are "Superwomen."