Wednesday 8 February 2012

Would you like a drink?

A fruit salad of a post...


So being a "non-alcoholic" beverage consumer, (I don't drink any alcohol... cos thats how I roll) sometimes I  feel like a little something sweet, cool, different and good looking, may I introduce you to favourite summer drink number 1 and number 2...

These drinks are so yummy, delicious and totally refreshing in their classy glass bottle, its a little bit of a treat for us... we discovered this colourful liquid decadence a couple of years back through LDS family members... and we are grateful for that introduction... and now I am sharing with you... So when you need a little something different for a special occasion or just a relaxing treat without double vision consequences, DO give these a go and let me know what you think, Bundaberg (or affectionatly know as Bundie) also brew a good ginger beer, blood orange, lemon, lime and bitters... but these two are my absolute fav :)
SO... I got my iPhone4s yesterday, its been GREAT and a NOT SO GREAT experience all at the same time, check it out...

 
* The first photo I took with my new iPhone...


HAHA! Yes! it is my hair, thats how I wore it to school yesterday, I played with instagram and all I can say is hmmm... I'll need more practise.


* The first song I downloaded from i-tunes on my new iPhone...


*The next 7 songs I downloaded...
  • Heart of Gold - Neil Young
  • Harvest Moon - Neil Young
  • Superwoman - Alicia Keys
  • Empire state of mind part II (clean) - Alicia Keys
  • Set fire to the rain - Adele
  • Rumour has it - Adele
  • Make you feel my love - Adele

*The first game I paid for... Fruit NINJA

*The first free app I downloaded...



RIGHT... I want to give you a full low down on the iphone4s, but I don't think I've had it long enough, so give me a couple more days...

FROM HERE TO... AUSTRALIA...
Look at this beautiful baby, how can you not believe in a higher power when something like this little girl is placed in your arms? She's a our own little miracle, isn't she just the sweetest...


A couple of posts ago I was trying to figure out what to send my twin sissy as a congratulations/welcome baby gift, the two gift baskets I was looking at just seemed too little for too much... so I went to COLES online supermarket... weird? Well no not really, I just registered, went shopping, picked out what I wanted to give her and what she had already hinted at needing, paid by mastercard.  I got baby socks, bibs, tights, baby washers and wraps, lollies, easter eggs, chocolate and sparkling grapejuice... and for $9 more it goes straight to her doorstep, within 24 hours! AMAZING!  And so freakishly easy!  I'm sure KUSH and the boys will LOVE it!  SO if you have whanau (family) in Australia try this for gifts... I'm going to use it for b'days, christmas etc... BIG thumbs up, seriously COOL!

Okay, well I will be back on Saturday... hopefully with my 4-5 star review on my new iPhone4s...  In the mean time go and visit my friends... some of my fav blogs everrrr!

Bleubird vintage...
BIG HUGE OMGSH!!!  I have been following Miss James for a wee while now and I LUV her! Today she posted her long awaited wedding photos and they are absoloutely stunning... pop over and check them out and wish them wedded bliss... http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/

A Beautiful Mess...
Are you feeling creative... check out Miss Elsies latest project... homemade stamps...

ROCKSTAR DIARIES...
Taza, Josh, baby Eleanor and big pup Kingsley... they just had a first birthday celebration for baby Eleanor, so pretty... along with music, injections and dessert crepes, it is always a good read.

Jeepers... this post has been a little bit of this and a little bit of that, just like a fruit salad... hope you enjoyed the visit... see you Saturday.  Happy end of the week
Mrs C
xox









2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the I Phone world. Sometimes I think its the only love in my life ;) cute blog! found you on mormon fashion blog!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandi, thanks for the welcome, yes I am officially in love with iPhone4s... isnt technology great?!? Thanks for popping over, feel free to drop by anytime :)

      Delete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox