Monday 13 February 2012

I LUV U xox

Happy Valentines Day...


What a great day to introduce you to the love of my life... it is my pleasure to present 'Mr C'.  We've been married for 14 years and 5 months now...  Before that, we were together for 3 years... before that, we were kid's together in Primary (sunday school / church) so we have known each other for quite some time. 


Mr C, is currently a farmer / builder, he's a real man's man and enjoys a good hard-man's day of work.  He's not the sort to sit back and blob out, if the sun is shining he's out there working in it.  He loves planting out the vege garden and this year was had a yummy crop of broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, new and maori potatoes, strawberries, silverbeet, lettuce, beans, corn and spinach.




He 'brings home the mutton' (fresh New Zealand lamb) and fills the freezer with beef (cow) and so we always have food, good food... 
He also has us a little gang of chickens that he's slightly obsessed with feeding, watering and general maintenance... they reward us with between 5-7 eggs everyday...



One of his favourite hobbies is 'diving' with the bros, where he will return with a load of seafood; paua (abaloni), crayfish (lobster), kina (those spikey circle things).  so he's very much the hunter/gatherer type... 


I know I'm lucky... apart from all the above he's quite able to handle this girl, my shopping, my blog addictions and everything else that comes with being married to me 'Mrs C.'  through good times and the not so good times he's always managed to stay my bestest friend and I really really like him xox


Happy wife... Happy life!

So... we have Family Home Evening on Mondays, which is time spent at home with your family... our little family gathering will usually include a spiritual lesson, followed by games and activities, lots of singing and just being togeather sharing precious time as a family...  our activity tonight was decorating cookies for morning tea tomorrow with a special theme of Valentines... and this is how it went...























To close off I want to share with you my favourite valentine's day movies... (aka fav chick flicks)

Hitch
Eva Mendes & Will Smith
Best line; "One dance, one look, one kiss, that's all we get, Albert. Just *one shot* to make the difference between happily-ever-after, and oh-he's-just-some-guy-I-went-to-some-thing-with-once".



The man in the moon
Reese Whitherspoon & Jason London
Best line; "if I was just a little bit older, I could do everything."
Tissues! Seriously, don't try watching this movie without them...


Gone with the wind
Clarke Gable & Vivien Leigh 
Best line: "you should be kissed, and often and by someone who knows how." 
it's lengthy but EPIC...


Emma
Best line; "men of sense, whatever you may say, do not want silly wives!"



Lots of luv n hugs to you today
Mrs C
xox

2 comments:

  1. Your family is so cute! I love that you had family night. I think too often we get caught up in our own lives we forget family time!!!
    Man in the moon is on of my favorite movies...which is weird cuz usually I hate movies that someone dies in but I just LOVE this movie!!! but seriously...why does he have to die??? so glad you came by my blog. Happy v day! Thanks for sharing your precious family!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brandi! We are going to be such good friends x

      Delete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox