Friday 24 May 2013

A Few of my Favourite Things & My Hot New Boyfriend...

Ok Ok...  no, not really... haha!  You know that I'm happily married with 4 beautiful kids and a very cool hubby right? 
 
The thing is... I'm kinda like totally crushing on Mr super-cool-rockin'-tattooed-to-the-hilt-bad-boy-Adam-Levine... yeh not sure how he suddenly came to be on my almost 40 year old radar, but when I introduced  him to Mr C as my new Ifie screen-saver he responded with "ugh! he's a skinny little runt" lol...
 
 
He cracks me up! 
 
Anyway its been a long time since I did an "A Few of My Favourite Things"  post, so here we go...
 
Current Favourite song
 "Daylight" by Mr Levine himself... and skinny-little-runt or not, there is no doubt about that fact that this man can sing!  Here he is with Maroon 5, singing it live on The Voice...
 
 
Favourite line from Current Favourite song:
Here I am staring at your perfection,
in my arms, so beautiful...
and by the sounds of it, it's the favourite line of every woman in that audience too... lol...
 
Ok... are you done drooling... a-hem... moving on...
 
Favourite blogs right now...
I haven't spent a lot of time in the last few months wandering around blog-land so I made a concerted effort over the last few days... and just Look at these absolute gems of fab NZ Vintage blogs...
 
 
 
 
Both these gorgeous ladies give me green goose bumps of greedy envy with their supper stunning vintage dresses.  I love their style perfectly!
 
You find lots more awesome blogs from New Zealand right HERE
 
Favourite Family time this week...
The C Family and Nana, were asked to do a little photo shoot for some publications going out from work, we had a ball of a time and here are a few of my favourite shots...
 








 
Aren't they beautiful?  Yes!  They are!  Even if I do say so myself! Haha!  I really enjoyed watching the photographer work, he was a real pro and had all the gears, I think I learnt quite a bit just watching...
 
I hope you are having a fabulous weekend... I have a little reoccurring something wrong with my ear, but it seems to be coming right for the moment...
 
Till next time
Mrs C
xox
 
 

1 comment:

  1. love this! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox