Wednesday 22 February 2012

SUPER PHOTOGRAPHY POST...

Sometimes you can drive or walk past something totally awesome and not even notice... I wonder how many people passed this gorgeous baby without batting an eyelid.  


I spotted it right away and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to do a photography post...



I know that Mrs and Mr H, love Vespa's.  Can you imagine yourself roaming around Positano or Rocculumera on one of these? 



Wearing a pair of 3/4 capri pants, a button down collared shirt with a  styley polka-dot silk scarf around your neck, funky sunnies and red lips... Work it GIRL!!!



Straight out of a vintage movie...




So Audrey...



Vroom, vroom, vroom!




I hope that these opportunities present themselves to me more often, or even more so, I hope that I notice these opportunities when they present themselves to me...


A genuine European vespa, right outside my neighbours house!




With NZ stickers... so cool!



Thanks for taking a look at my Vespa Super Photography post, theres no denying that Vespa's are totally iconic, they represent, fun, freedom, youth and relaxation...

They're sooooo Vintage...


and so, so modern....


 And we can't forget, sooooo romantic... (not that I recommend taking your eyes off the road...)


 Let me know what you think of vintage Vespa's... have you ever driven one, or rode on one? Where? When? With who???

See you Saturday
Mrs C
xox


2 comments:

  1. Viva el a Vespa! I have this exact same Vespa! However mine is only a vintage toy that I adore along with iit's yellow companion, it's my dream to one day up size xx

    ReplyDelete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox