Tuesday 3 April 2012

EVERYONE LOVES A GOOD BARGAIN...

So on Saturday I had so much fun with my 8 year old daughter.  We got up early and did some serious garage sales and got some gorgeous bargains...


Check out this record player, it's so cute, it was $1.  And the retro wind up clock ("Buy me! I don't need batteries" - woohoo!) it was .50c!!!



And don't you just LOVE this coat... the price was 'fill a bag' for only $5... so this coat cost me like $1 maybe less! 


and ohhhhhhh Made in Italy.... and ahhhhh 100% wool! 



But booooo size 12... but YAY... perfect for Mrs H!



And speaking of bargains, my sister has submitted a post all about filling their new rented home with awesome bargains... if you are moving too or already live in Australia you have GOT to check this out... Amazing!
Kush-Life

I'm seriously in love with my iPhone4s 'Ifie'. She is absolutely amazing and its unbelievable what you can do with these babies... My friend Manahi from New York City is sharing this beautiful short movie on his F.B page and now I'm totally keen to learn how to make little movies like this gorgeous.  This movie is completely inspirational and so sweet... ENJOY!

This Easter weekend is the Square Affair and we are spending the weekend at the Quest Hotel in Palmerston North... we are going to try and do everything we can for the Square Affair... including going to the gallery to check out my submissions for the photography competition on display YAY! Exciting!
See you on Thursday
Mrs C
xox





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox