Wednesday 11 April 2012

Editing on an iPhone4s...

It's no secret that I love my iPhone4s, I even gave her a name 'Ifie'.  One of the things that make me swoon over 'Ifie' is the ability to edit and manipulate the photos taken from her stunning camera...
If you have an iPhone4s and you do NOT have "Pictureshow"  Get it! Now!  Seriously, you will love it!  Out of the 4 editing apps I have downloaded this one is by far my favourite... photos edited on Pictureshow come out so funky and a little bit grungy. 
These picts were taken by my 14 year old son and edited by me on "Pictureshow."

I love this quad option, it just randomly choose parts of your pict and splits it...
quad styles...

This is a pretty general holga-ish type, I like the grain running through it...

You can choose 'light leaks' I love this spotty option...

I love the dirty, kind of street look in this one...

This is the door of the Colosseum, the first place any of my photos were
on display... with the exception of my passageway...

This is almost a lady of the night look... although there is definite GRIT here...



This is fun! the mirror'd option turned my double head into heart shaped
funky sort of circus freak...

The spotty light leaks again...

This is a fuzzy spot focus option...


And this is my favourite, dirty, grungy, funky and interesting...

So I hope you download this app and I hope you use it and love it as much as I do... have fun...
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox