Sunday 12 May 2013

CD Album Cover Image by... ME!!!

Last night I took my Mumma on a "Mum & Miss" date (me being the Miss) We went to a super extravaganza with the amazing Caii-Michelle Gordon at Te Wharewaka in Wellington.  It was a beautiful night in a stunning venue with awesome entertainment featuring Ms Caii herself...
 
Caii released her Mother's day album last night.  I Brought one and presented it to Mum for mother's day, she loves it too...
 
I am super honoured especially because the cover image is one that I took during my ANZAC day shoot with her! Caii also used an image inside the cover from our shoot as well and gave me a great little shout out.
 
It's really exciting and humbling to see my work being used and promoted in collaboration with a star like Caii...
 
check it out...
 
 

 


 Have a listen to some of Caii's songs HERE.  No doubt we will hear more from Caii and I'll be sure to keep you up to date with what she's up too.
 
Mrs C
xox
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox