Friday 29 June 2012

Have you ever been bedridden???

This week has been particularly frustrating as I have had a seriously sprained back and have spent a day AND a night in hospital.


my poor bruised arm...

I really do take my good health for granted until something like this happens. I can't do the little things I always do like pick up toys and set my bed and more than anything else it's just plain annoying. 
 

My hospital bed in the early hours...


But I am such a lucky girl... Mr C fully stepped up over the last few days, completely competent in caring for our 4 kids by himself, he's been an absolute gem of a man, not to mention the lovely back rubs of 'deep heat' (a hot muscle ointment).

And it's times like these that I'm grateful we live with my mum and I know mumma will do all she can to help Mr C hold the fort without me...

me... in bed... writing this post...

But enough of this annoying-bed-ridden-frustration, I want to get better and quickly!!!

I know that with family like mine it will be no time at all. 

I hope you are all happy and healthy...

Oh and I forgot to mention... My blissful, old best friend 'Holiday' has returned... It's going to be a wonderful two weeks...

Mrs C
xox

4 comments:

  1. Oh no you poor poor thing! I did the same thing a couple of months ago and I know how debilitating it is. It would take me 1/2 hour to get my feet on the floor in the morning. I kept my girl home from school one day to help me. I feel your pain! Here's hoping they give you some good 'stuff' to get you on your feet and that you recover quickly! Swimming helped me tremendously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! I didnt think of swimming, now its holidays I might have time to do a bit of that... and don't get me started on the meds they gave me, far out! They totally doped me out in a BAD way, I gave them straight back and I'm sticking with the paracetomol... thanks for your sweet comment... we'll both try not to do this to ourselves again shall we lol! take care xox

      Delete
  2. Ouch! I'm glad you have an awesome family to help you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total OUCH Michelle, it was so hideous! but yes my family are great, although my son did come into the room before to ask "why are you being so lazy today mum?"... oh, ummm... I think he forgot about the ambulance in the driveway 2 nights ago... he was just joking the clown. Thanks so much for dropping in xox

      Delete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox