Wednesday 25 January 2012

Breakfast at Tauranga


Good morning! Well I don't want to spend too much time blogging cos we are in tauranga and have LOTS of holidaying to do... For breakfast we had porridge and I made these awesome choclate and caramel scrolls for morning tea BUT we had them for dessert (that's dessert after porridge) these are SUPER easy to make and I will show you how later on...  BUT check out the view I woke up to this morning... I am so grateful to the lovliest woman I know who offered her beautiful home for a getaway for us for the next couple of days... I am already feeling refreshed and energised...
Here are some picts of the ROADTRIP... It was a lovely day for travelling,  we practically had the road to ourselves...


The desert Rd, beautiful but also boring according to my kids...
Mt Ruapehu...


a.k.a Mount DOOM (LOTR)



 Gorjus Lake Taupo... BTW most of these were taken by my 14 year old son who was in the passenger seat... not bad huh...
 
 Now we have driven by this big stack chimney several times in the past but when my kids asked me what it was I could'nt tell them... anyone???
Have a nice day we're off to look at the RENA and a non-container spotted beach to swim at...
Mrs C x

2 comments:

  1. amazing series of photos, the food one is decadent, the mtns amazing, and I just love the one of the person looking out the window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stratos your feedback is great cosidering the wonderful art you make. We'll see you around Blogger-land :)

      Delete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox