Monday 26 November 2012

The Hobbit, The Prince & I...

Hey blog buddies! 
These last few weeks have been super busy.  Lets see if I can break it down for you...
 
I met a Prince! In fact I met THE Prince... Prince Charles to be precise.  I even shook his hand and wished him a happy birthday.  Now, remember here where I said I'm not really a royalist?  Well I maintain that I'm not, like, I totally don't collect royal memorabilia and all that, but its not everyday you get to meet a prince let alone shake his hand... and jeepers it was an exciting experience...
 


I have two wonderful new friends from work, Lanz and Oti and it was Oti's idea to go down to where Charles & Camilla were walking along the beautiful Wellington waterfront during lunch. 
 
 
 
 We were extremely lucky to get front row spots and it was a definite "Woohoo" moment after we all shook his hand... in fact we were doing Hi-5's with our Prince Charles hand all the way back to the office...
 
The weather was stunning, showing the waterfront at its most beautiful...
 




 
So... there are perks to working in the city... tomorrow is the world premiere of The Hobbit! Woohoo! the city is totally buzzing with Hobbit excitement, I'm hoping I can pop down town at lunchtime to take in some of that excitement... and who knows maybe I'll spot another famous person for you...




 
 
Bye for now
Mrs C
xox
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox