Monday 3 December 2012

4 Birthdays and a Wedding...

Hi everyone,
well today is my birthday YAY!!!
Unfortunately I have spent mostly all of it in bed feeling not very well at all. 
 
I have 4 other friends who share my birthday so here is a shout out to each of them...
 
 
 
My twin sissy, Mrs K... we've been twins for 38 years!!!
Whoa!!!  That's a long time to look like someone... It s good thing that she is absolutely stunningly gorgeous, happy birthday my sissy xox
 
One of our besties, Miss Cindy... we met when were were about 5 years old and when we found out we share the same birthday, the 3 of us have been besties since.  Happy birthday Cindy xox
 
To Gabriel and Aporonia, great young friends of my children and our family... lots of love to you two and Happy birthday to us...
 
So as you know I just got back from Dubbo, Australia where I did my first wedding shoot... I loved it despite the 40+ degree heat.  So I've been slowly editing them one at a time and realising how much I love being a "photographer" and I want to do MORE!!! 
 
Anyway here are a few sneak peeks for you from Ifie... I can't post any more till the bride and groom have seen them, but I'll let you know when they go up on this site here... Soul Photography
 
Enjoy this little tease...
Mrs C
xox
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox