Friday 28 September 2012

Ifie Lifey...

I gave my iPhone4s a nickname, 'Ifie', this is my life this week according to Ifie and 'Instagram'...
 

SATURDAY: Skipping ropes from a garage sale
 

SUNDAY: poetic licence, my new shoes...


MONDAY: wearing my beautiful farewell gift...
beautiful red sandals from Mrs H...



 
TUESDAY: we finally opened Utah-Beth's box of
Salt Water taffy... YUM! we thought my last week at work
was a good reason to sit around eating taffy...
 
Wednesday: the mini ball finals... our team got
second place, woohoo!
...playing with lights after mini ball

Thursday: A bus trip to the kapahaka festival...



FRIDAY: Miss M... a teenager today!!! 13 years old.


Well this was my last week at school.
It was crazy, awesome, sad, great, terrible and teary.
But thats a whole other blog post...
Watch this space
 
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox