Woohoo! we went for a short Sunday stroll yesterday, a very short stroll, but it just means I'm beginning to get out and about again... Yay!
And yes! I am pretty darn determined that today will be the last day I spend in bed... I mean I have things to do people!!!
Here are a few of the fabulous things I've found / done / read whilst stuck in my 'oh-so-comfy' bed... in no particular order...
Went online-window-shopping at Etsy
And found some wonderful sayings / quotes / art at Pinterest...
I suppose there are great things about being stuck in bed, here's a few, and they are even greater because I know they are all coming to an end very soon...
- I'm soooooo warm.
- I'm soooooo comfy propped up with all my pillows.
- I only have to get up when I want too (or to go to the loo).
- My kids are trying to be really good so they don't disturb mama too much.
- Every now and then each one of my kids will hop in bed with me for a little chat or a cuddle. (this one won't end antime soon fortunately)
- I get to catch up on what my blog buddies are doing.
- I get to catch up on my blog.
- I've finally had time to figure out 'Pinterest', yes I'm all set up and have been adding to my boards like crazy! Woohoo!
- No house cleaning for me woop woop! - Obviously there is a downside to this... aaaandI'm sure I'll see the full effect of the downside tomorrow...
So even tho its been a serious pain the butt (or 'back') I've had fun...
Hopefully I'm up for a 'Super Sunday' this week, I havent done one in ages! I miss them!
See you soon
P.S I have my 2 awesome nephews and 2 fab nieces visiting for a week or so... the kids just LOVE holidays. (me too!)