Saturday 28 July 2012

Super Sunday...


Apparently women with curves arent supposed to wear stripes... but I love stripes.  I've been looking for a stripey dress for a while now and I finally found one...





Dress: Farmers - Whistle
Shoes: My favourite Sweedish Hasbeens as worn last week... (yes I wore them again... the honeymoon is so not over lol!)




So what do you think?


These beautiful girls seem to agree with me... I think they look gorgeous!  Why don't you go over and visit them at their respective Blogs; they'll give you some serious curvaceous style inspiration...











Do you do stripes with your curves?


Mrs c
xox

2 comments:

  1. Curves & stripes...heck yes!! I'm buying that same dress wen. I come home! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEYAH Baby... Twins forever lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox