Saturday 21 July 2012

Super Sunday... At Last...


Yes, I know its been such a long time since I've done a Super Sunday post... BUT listen up because I'm about to hit you with a seriously personal experience... good... and bad!

THE BAD: So... the honest truth? I stopped posting Super Sunday's because I felt I had put on too much weight... and I felt my curves were turning into one big curve, you know... kinda like a beachball (lol)...

THE GOOD: Anyway, on June 14th I started an amazing programme, a holistic approach to weight loss that focus's on physical, mental and emotional well being.  I'm not going to get into all the details because it's a whole other story... infact, its probably a whole other blog... but I want to share with you that in the last 6 amazing weeks I have lost 15.5kg's!!! (thats around 34 pounds!)




I'd never want to be super teeny-skinny (ie. Posh-Spice), for me that would be plain un-natural, besides I love being curvy, it's part of what makes me a woman, and we women are amazingly awesome!!! 
But today is the first time in aggggggeeess that I have wanted to do a Super Sunday post...
So here it is... Super Sunday, I hope you enjoy it...
  







Dress: TCD dress as worn in this post.
Shoes: my new, super gorgeous Sweedish Hasbeens sky high t-bar clogs... they arrived in the post last week from Modcloth, so dreamy and comfy. Yep I got it bad with this pair, seriously shoe-smitten!!!
Bag: a beautiful vintage thrift shop score $2
Scarf: Pure silk Garage sale score 50c



 It's really very annoying that some of my favourite clothes are now too big, BOOOOO!!!! However I can now properly fit into more of my gorgeous vintage dress collection that have been sorrowfully stored in my wardrobe for a wee while now, WOOHOOO!!!!!

Hope you are feeling as awesome as I am...

Mrs C
xox

P.S if you're interested in the programme I am doing check it out at Facebook here.

2 comments:

  1. 15.5kgs!!!! serious wolf whistle!!! Looking good sistah!!! Ive just been so terrible after having little girl... Sonny said "are you having another baby Mum??" well not like this I aint!! lol! Sooo.. day 1 of my totally absolutley serious weight loss program! Banana smoothie and creamy egg omelette for brekky!... I like it so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Good luck!!! I'm sending some serious positive twin vibes to you right now xox

      Delete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox