Saturday 17 March 2012

Time for a commercial break...

Here's a bit of advertising for an exciting event coming up...


 
All you 'Lower North Islander's' check this out, this is going to be fun... a celebration of the 50's all happening in Palmerston North. I'm so excited about this event... I really want to go and watch Casablanca on the big screen...

I have a photo shoot coming up with a couple of young 'hotties' so I can enter a shot in the Photography Competition which is going to be so exciting, the prize dosent excite me as much as having an actual photo in the comp...

my daughter wants to go to the cupcake decoration worskshop and I want to take my son to check out the Dr Seuss art exhibition.  

So if you're anywhere near P Nth, I hope you get the chance to go and check it out... I'm definitly going to dress up, gloves, handbag and all... Hey, might see you there...
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox