Tuesday 20 March 2012

A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS...

Ifie picts this week...

Remember I told you how I ran out and brought a white duvet cover after seeing Mrs Princess Pookie's  bedroom?  I have a small collection of old crochet blankets and I put this one on my bed while I am waiting for my new knitted blankie to be made... It's not quite as gorgeous as Princess Pookies' but I like it for now...


I had a Mum and Miss date with my own Mummy for lunch, we went to Thai Express... they were fast and yummy!


Miss Nay Nay, our 12 year old daughter made dinner... she put a clever twist on Shepherd's Pie... a yummy beef mince stew, with potato pom poms on top... mmmmm!


...she plated the meal with a helping of tomato sauce, a sprinkle of grated cheese and a slice of wholegrain bread... Well done Miss Nay Nay!


Ok, well you know I was meant to do a duathalon on Saturday, well I completely copped out... yes, I decided to not even give it a go.  Oh but don't worry I have a darn good excuse and here it is...










Yeh! Thats right... I climbed a freekin' mountain!!!  This on Friday and by Saturday I was honestly as stiff as a diving board and in some serious pain, every muscle in my body was totally hatin' on me by Saturday, in fact I couldn't sleep properly on Friday night, and Saturday night I almost took a painkiller but I toughed it out and by Sunday I felt pretty ok.

Here's some picts of my two little sisters bringing it home completing the TRIATHLON... They're totally awesome alright, and all the woman who complete these events are so inspiring...










AWESOME STUFF LADIES!!!



MY WEEKLY WANDER THROUGH BLOG-LAND...

I want to leave you with some of my fav new hangouts in Blog-land...

meet my friend Brandi from Run Style Run, she's so cool and trendy, has fabulous tips for thrift shopping and we both LOVE the movie 'Man in the moon'...



Janelle from Heartfelt is not only a Blog-land buddie, I went to school with her, she has the cutest Etsy shop and she's just so CLEVER, her blog is so inspiring and she is the best up-cycler I know.

I'm loving meeting all sorts of other Kiwi Mummy Bloggers on this site here, I've submitted to be included on the list, what a great network this is...


And a couple of weeks ago I was invited to a Link Party!!! How exciting... so go along to Doranda's blog and check out the party-ers at 'Watch what I'm wearing fashion party" I'm there...

Do something different this week, afterall I climbed a mountain!

See you soon
Mrs C
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox