Saturday 6 October 2012

Party Dress...

I was pretty pleased with the outfit I threw together for the 40th birthday party on Friday... check it out...

 

This is a quick pict taken by my 6 year old, Miss Muki, as we rushed out the door to the party... hope you like Mr C's dirty work boots in the corner there haha!

I love this dress, I borrowed it from Miss Parnz's wardrobe while she wasn't looking lol!

My a 'Beautiful Mess' locket from 'Modcloth' is one of my fav accessories...


...and LOOK at the latest edition to my shoe collection... pretty pink El Naturalista's, an amazing score from Trade Me. (funny story that... I brought them and then realised a verrrrry good friend had listed them.... thank you friend!)They are so gorgeous, and super comfy! I managed to bust a few ladies lusting over them at the party too, I love that... and I love these... I hope you do too...
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox