Sunday 15 April 2012

SUPER SUNDAY... on a sunday!!!

Hi! 
Well its been a while for super Sunday... but here it is...
a little bit of black and white with a cute coloured necklace...


 
Now its beginning to cool down, its time to start layering and leaving the sandals behind, but today was beautiful and this outfit was perfect for today, I need a new winter coat... I went to the Trelise Cooper Outlet Store in Greytown last week, unfortunately there was nothing for me there, but Nikki is going to email if anything gorgeous comes in... fingers crossed...



 

 
Blouse: Gorgeous vintage style, crochet lace and cotton top from Sussan.
Dress: Maxi dress from the Warehouse, I love this length.
Vest: I love the cut of this vest, from Farmers, Wild child.
Accessories: vintage beads made out of clay - so cute and a bargain!



See you Tuesday with some more of my garage sale and thrift scores...

Mrs C
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox