Saturday 21 January 2012

Super Sunday #1

I Felt a bit frumpy when I woke this morning but I was'nt completely disappointed with today's Super Sunday outfit, altho admittedly I pretty much just threw it on with not much thought (I'm prone to doing this quite frequently) anyways... here it is...
Dress:
My grandmother's; (anything that belonged to my grandmother is officially vintage in my view) which I claimed from my sister who shifted to Australia last week, it's great stretch fabric (Poly) with what looks like Hydrangea's on it, the shades of purple and grey are not colours I usually wear but I thought they were quite pretty.  I prefer my dresses to be just a little bit longer so I have another 'mermaid' style skirt that I like to layer under dresses like this.
Cardigan:
Thrifted ($4) Vintage tag says 'Barclay'.
Necklace:
A "Funky Junkie" (a business I run with Mrs H, more on that later) clear resin tiki.
Earrings:
Silver vintage fan and paua shell.
Shoes: Black suede plaited clogs (Trademe)

 

 







Next week I want to show you my cherry red Sweedish Hasbeens sweedish clogs and another gorjus dress that belonged to my grandmother so make sure you come back...

On another note http://www.picnik.com/ is closing boohoo! I love Picnik... altho they have sorted out a new place for us to go to for photo editing I have a particular soft spot for picnik because it was the first place I learnt to edit... siiiigggghhhhhh!!!  If you would like to try picnik for your own photo editing now is a good time to go there as all the premium features are free until it closes... April 19th 2012.

Mrs C
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox