Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fashion Week Fav's

So... to bring my Fashion week experience with you to a close, I 've picked just a few of some of my favourite shots.  As you can see the right spot in the pit really makes a big difference.  My most favourite shots came from the Starfish show where I was pretty much front and centre.  This resulted in some great eye contact shots with the models which is something most runway photographers love!  Not to mention some of my fav outfits walked up the Starfish runway...
 
I've learnt so much with this experience and am really grateful to have had it.  In fact ever since I started working in Wellington (October 2012) my life has been opened up to some amazing opportunities and there may be more coming up.
 
Without further ado... my Fashion Week Fav's...





 







 

And one more thank you to my gorgeous friend and colleague Miss Alanna,  without whom, none of this would have happened...


Wearing: Dmonic Intent
I was having a look around the web for more on Fashion week and you might be interested in following some of these links for a little browse. 
 
 
Most of the fashion week photos used in this
awesome blog were taken by me...
 
And a few of mine are in this great blog too...
 
I missed the bridal show - silently gutted about it!  But I told you about my new friend from the pit Dave (who loaned me his awesome lens for a show) well go and check him out.  This link here will take you straight to some of his stunning bridal show shots.
 
Well... I hope you enjoyed My Wellington Fashion week with me...
 
It's school holidays next week, and you know how much I used to love school holidays... sigh and boohoo!  I don't get to take them anymore, but I have applied for a couple of days annual leave and look forward to doing something special with Mr C and our kids...
 
I'm sorry I haven't had the time to post regularly here but when I do, and if you feel so inclined to visit, I hope that you enjoy it... till next time...
 
Mrs C
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox