Sunday 3 June 2012

A Long Weekend...

Well I'm pretty sure that these are the last of the beautiful days seeing as yesterday was the official first day of winter...

So we are basking in the sun and enjoying ourselves with the deck doors open... Lovely!!!


This weekend we have 4 extra kids in our house = 8 kids!!! So far its been been fun fun fun!!! Movies on the big screen, Lollie's and s'mores (the real ones with Graham crackers the hershey's chocolate), the park, the pools, scavenger hunts and lots of other fun things!!!

We made the best of a beautiful day today with a little photo shoot with my brother and sister.  They're promoting themselves for something exciting coming up...



All the kids are running around in the behind me having a blast! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend too...

There is no school tomorrow thanks to the Queen and her birthday... you know I'm not much of a royalist, the social, title vs commoner, british/english thing, but I LOVE Queens birthday weekend and royalist or not, you've got to love the amazing weddings...





So Happy Birthday Your Majesty and thanks for the Public Holiday.

 


Mrs C xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox