Tuesday 29 May 2012

A little something-something...

Well I've had a wee little blog break and over the last week I've been in the process of planning some new posts for you and I'm a little excited, I have a few in the pipeline that I'm pretty sure you will like... 

Anyway, I was planning on taking my girls out for a little fairy photo shoot, and I thought this weekend would be great, however one of my little fairies managed to shave her eyebrow off with her uncle's shaving razor... poor little fairy was distraught to have to go to school like that, so I'll have to keep that one on hold...

In the meantime, here are some photos from my blog 'week off'.... sorry, if you follow me on Instagram then you may have already seen these picts...

sleepover friends, a birthday breakfast...


Sunday's birthday girl...

Cake; made by Daddy

just making sure there are enough candles on my cake...

And... its Autumn. 
Leaves are everywhere.
Gold, amber, green's and brown's.
Far too pretty to leave on the ground.



Some of the new posts are:

"F.F = Friendly Friday"... 
you can see what my stylish friends are wearing on Friday's. Mrs H will feature this Friday... here's a tiny sneak peek...




"Ifie-Lifey"...

You all know I LOVE my iPhone4s... so much so that I gave her a nick-name "Ifie"  So "Ifie-Lifey" is life-y according to Ifie... fully pictorial, like so...


"Introducing"...
These posts will be done by guest bloggers... friends, family,other awesome people that I think you would love to meet... our first "Introducing" post will be from Miss Parnz, my sister just got home from a 2 week trip to the U.S of A today... exciting!  From Nauvoo to Long Beach woohoo, lets go on a pictorial journey with her soon.

It felt like it was going to snow today; there was a fresh, frozen snap in the air.  Needless to say the fire is going and chicken soup and fried bread was on the menu tonight... Yum-oh!



See you soon
Mrs C
xox


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful girls, the cake looks delicious! looking forward to the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I was surprised with the cake, i came home to make it and Mr C was ready to put it in the oven... he's made cakes before, he's a very very good cook and baker... but I advised him (to his own surprise) that this was the very first birthday cake he's made for any of our kids, cos I always do them... we were both pretty chuffed with that, and it was delicious... Thanks for stopping by xox

      Delete
  2. Your house is decorated so cutely! I love your blog..a lot!

    Come visit me at:

    we & serendipity

    ♥ xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... its not like this all the time, in fact I was looking to employ a cleaner last week hehe! good luck to me... Thanks for stopping by ox

      Delete

Hey! You're leaving a comment... Thanks heaps...
From the bottom of the Curves of my Heart
Mrs C
xox